



Keaton is growing up so fast. When people ask me how old she is I say 6 months then I think oh wait next week she will be 7 months! CRAZY!!! Keaton loves mealtime! She screams and squeals for bananas and carrots, and she is quite a good eater. She is not too fond of the crawling thing, mainly because she doesn't like to be on her stomach when she is awake. But she LOVES to stand and she tries to walk. She lifts her knees up really high to take steps when you hold her hands. We had a great Easter. Tried to make it to church 3 times! It's really hard to get places on time with a baby, it seems like everything takes 20 minutes longer. Finally I said I think God will just be happy that we are spending time as a family. We spent the afternoon with Keaton's grandpa Tommy and grandma Pat in Fort Worth and had a amazing lunch. Then we picked up great granny and brought her over to our house for some good quality time. We are heading to bed and thank God for all the blessings in our life...
No comments:
Post a Comment