
Keaton and Mom are spending the weekend home alone while Nathan goes snowboarding in Colorado. We figured he could use a little vacation for all the great "daddy" work he does. KLove and I went to the doctor today for a weight check, and she put on one whole pound in only 2 weeks! Yeah!!! No more weight checks until her 6 month appointment. She is now 12 pounds 8 ounces. Still a skinny little thing, but moving on up. She absolutely loves being with Maria during the day, and it is a wonderful balance for all of us, and so nice to know that she is in such loving hands during the day. The kiddos spent 2 of the days this week at our house and Pierce came over here. So, Nathan and I had to baby proof our whole house a little earlier than expected, but now it is done. Keaton and I are going to enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment