Sunday, June 15, 2008

3rd Trimester!!!


We kicked off the 3rd trimester with Father's Day (or soon to be). Aside from Nathan's Grateful Dad shirt he got baby lullaby songs from Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones. Now that the baby can hear us and recognize our voices, we thought we would introduce her to some good tunes as well. Nathan spent the weekend with the guys floating the river and I relaxed at home and read ALOT. My to do list just keeps getting longer. All is good with the baby. She is kicking and moving nonstop. She still prefers liquids opposed to solid foods and she is weighing in at about 2 pounds. I started teaching summer school last week to keep me busy and to keep my mind off all the funky stuff that happens to you when you're pregnant. Anything weird that happens (nose bleeds, indigestion, hair growth, fingers tingling all night long, and alot more that are too innapropriate to mention) I just blame it all on being pregnant. I'm sure it's only going to get more interesting... but I am enjoying it. We finished painting the baby room (blue) and are waiting for our crib set and rocker to come in. We are starting to interview pediatricians and weighing our options between a nanny in our home or daycare. Next doctor's appointment is July 7th.

No comments: